What is ABC Cooking Studio?
COOKING + STUDIO
We offer 3 types of services for companies and organisations:
- Team building training
- Corporate events
We have these facilities that you can use, depending on your requirements.
(subject to resource availability)
- – 12 cooking tables
- – 2 long dining tables that can accommodate up to 12 persons each
- – 30 microwave ovens for cake and bread baking lessons
- – 48 induction cookers and rice cooker for cooking lessons
- – Hot and cold water server
- – Other cooking utensils (hand mixers, bowls, knives etc) provided as required
- – 5 flat-screen TVs connected to media player and zoomable pan-tilt aerial camera
- – Full HD resolution LCD projector
- – Wireless microphones: clip-type and handheld
- – High quality, surround sound speaker system
- – 60 personal locker spaces for guests with keys
- – Up to 100 Mbps high-speed wireless LAN for guests (by request only)
- – 4 iPads to take user’s feedback after the lessons
- – Recipe printing service on high quality paper
- – Paper boxes and plastic bag for food takeaways
- – Helpful and experienced instructors at your service
- – We use premium-grade, fresh and halal ingredients in all our lessons
- – We can reserve the whole studio for you to organize your private events
Team Building Training
ABC Cooking Studio’s Corporate Team Building Cooking Party breaks down office walls and get everyone together for a great cause: making great food!
Our hands-on cooking lesson actively engage participants in a fun and collaborative environment, teaching new skills as well as teaching people how to work together.
5 Key Elements will be instilled in our team building training:
Through cooking training, participants will learn about team building in an enjoyable way.
Communication will deepen naturally through common goals, problem solving and interpersonal-relations.
In addition, the training will focus on how an effective team is formed.
Instructors will share approaches how to improve performance of a team.
Either 2 hours or 3 hours depending on size and scope
At least 2 months in advance reservation is advised
- Morning session: 10.15am to 12.15pm (or 1.15pm)
- Afternoon session 1: 12.45pm to 2.45pm (or 3.45pm)
- Afternoon session 2: 3.15pm to 5.15pm (or 6.15pm)
- Evening session: 7.00pm (or 8.00pm) to 10.00pm
Size of Group
Price (per pax)
Group of 8 to 24 pax
Group of 25 to 50 pax
*Above prices are subject of 6% GST
We offer fully taylor-made cooking lessons for corporate events such as family day, anniversary, product launch or as corporate social responsibility to the public or your loyal customers.
You may consult with us beforehand what kind of customized lessons that you want to offer your clients or employees, and we will propose a suitable menu for you.
We promise you a one-of-a-kind, unforgettable experience.
A few examples of our customized menu
Some of our satisfied customers
We advise you to inform us at least two to three months in advance so we can block the dates and prepare the necessary menu, staffs or equipments according to your requirements.
For corporate inquiries and quotation, kindly contact us using the form below.
(*1) Form submission does not guarantee reservation.
(*2) Corporate events and team buildings are conducted on weekdays only. Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays are excluded.
(*3) Participants must be 9 years old and above.
Visit this page to learn how you can leverage partnership opportunity with us and feature your products to a wide variety of potential customers.